United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

  • To check your case status: 


You will need your receipt number, usually three letters, followed by ten numbers (For ex. ABC1234567890).

  • To update your address:


You will need your receipt number (see above) and Alien Registration Number (found on your receipt, Green Card or Work Permit).

  • To make an appointment at your local USCIS office (INFOPASS):


You will need your receipt number (see above) and Alien Registration Number (found on your receipt, Green Card or Work Permit).

  • To check processing times for your case: 


You will need to locate the service center where your case is being processed (typically, on the bottom left corner of your receipt notice).

  • To prepare for your citizenship exam: 


Find study materials for the English and Civics tests. 

Executive Office of Immigration Review (EOIR, also known as "Immigration Court")

  • To check on your next hearing date and/or decision:

Call the EOIR Hotline at 1-800-898-7180

You will need your Alien Registration Number (the letter A, followed by 8 or 9 numbers; this number is located on all notices from the EOIR). 


DACA Related Matters

  • To find more information on scholarships for DACA grantees:


Department of State

  • To check the status of your visa (after the interview): 


You will need your visa type and case number (three letters, followed by ten number; for ex., ABC1234567890).

  • To access the Visa Bulletin and check on current month's priority dates:


You will need to know your category (for ex., F2A) and your priority date. You can find these on the notice sent to you by the National Visa Center.

  • To obtain general information about immigrant visas:



  • Selective Service Website


ALL men ages 18-25 need to register with the Selective Service, click on this link to register.

  • Social Security Administration


If you received your Employment Authorization Document and need to apply for a Social Security Number, find all the information you need by following this link.

  • Kentucky Transportation Cabinet


Find specific information as to the required steps for obtaining a driver's license in Kentucky if you are not a U.S. citizen.